Ellmau is a lively winter resort located at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser. There are plenty of excellent pistes as well as fine après ski options in the many bars in Ellmau. If you want to stay active off the pistes you can always head to the sports centre. Here you will find an indoor swimming pool, a heated outdoor pool, slides, various saunas and a beauty parlour. You can also test your ice skating skills in Elmau´s ice rink, hike on some of the 50 kilometers of hiking trails, experience the thrill of racing down an flood-lit sleighing track at night or venture into the snow tubing arena. There are also plenty of very good restaurants in Ellmau as well. There is a beautiful restaurant at the top of the Hartkaiserbahn where you can enjoy a meal and the stupendous panoramic views over the vast Wilder Kaiser region.
New: Ski Safari in Wilder Kaiser/Brixental
Are you a capable skier or snowboarder and do you want to discover the best slopes and hidden spots in your resort? Then you should join our Ski Safari!
The Ski Safari is aimed at anyone who can already ski or snowboard. If you are comfortable on blue runs then you are fit to join us! Over the course of 3 day trips (on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) a professional guide will lead you on the Ski Safari through the entire resort. The groups have a maximum of 10 people in each, and you can choose which group best suits your own level. The groups join up again for a coffee break, at lunch time and of course for the après ski! This is an ideal option for groups of friends with differing abilities and for solo travellers who would like to ski with a group.
Our Motto is ‘Enjoy, Relax & Experience’. You are on holiday and we simply want to help you get the most out of it!
The advantages summed up for you:
- Unrestrained skiing in a group.
- Easy level.
- Improve skills with the help of tailored tips and professional guidance.
- Together with a group but at a level you feel comfortable with.
- Visit all the pistes under the supervision of a registered guide.
- Eat and drink coffee in the hand-picked restaurants and some huts off the beaten tourist track!
- After a day on the pistes enjoy a well deserved après-ski program
- Get the most out of your holiday!
* In order to join the ski safari you need to have a ski pass and skiing equipment.
* The Ski Safari takes places every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
* The Group meets at 9 AM at the bottom of the piste, you need to make your own way to the meeting point.
Costs: £99 per person.
This accommodation has special conditions for groups of different sizes. Please fill in the size of your group.
Don't forget to fill in your room layout